CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Canoe trip!!!!

I take canoe trips sometimes but this was just crazy!!!! Back in May my dad, my great uncle Johnny, my Godfather Randy, and my siblings, and I all went canoeing. Well I was in my dads canoe, My brother was in Randy's canoe, and my sis was in Johnny's. Well this canoe trip was supposed to be about 3 hrs long, but no one counted on the river being so curvy, with that a 3 hr. trip can turn in to a 8 hr. trip......Fun!!!!! Well We go and go and go. And my brother starts complaing well Randy got fed up with that so he pulls up to the nearest bank and says get out, well he didn't really think my brother would get out well my brother jumps out so Randy starts canoeing down my brother jumps out in the river and he swam about 2 miles but the Randy let him back in. Well Every ones butt's are hurting at this point but we're almost there where we stop but the water becomes really calm and smoothe that means theres rapids or a dam. Well we keep going we then see a plant, a water treatment plant, Well right after that we see a lot of rapids well we start to get sucked down them so we pull our canoes over to the side and tie them off. Well we found spot to pull the canoes where we can drag them and keep going. My dad and I went back to get them I would push off and he would get them down there. But the last one I decided to not go with him, bad mistake, well he left it took him forever so Randy says to go see where he is, Well I see the canoe coming but my dads not in it!!!! So I run to where it was and i see splashing and my dad getting out!!! He had hit something and flipped, Well we start going not even 5 min. later we were done, Finally, after that the only one that wasn't wet was my sis because my uncle carried her.... I know this wasn't as funny as my last stories but you just ahd to be there to laugh :D

2 comments:

Majel said...

That must have been some trip!Keep up the good writing!-Majel

Paris said...

I'm leaving a comment on YOUR blog, so leave one on MY blog :P

Easy cheesy! Fasheezie!