CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The finger

This is a story that me and a friend made up a few years ago so hope you like it.

There was a little girl who was about 3 who would go up to her dad and hold up her finger saying,"Daddy looky!" She did this alot and the dad began to worry so he decided to make up a game to help her. So the next time she did it the dad put her fingers in his mouth and pretended to eat them. When he did this the little girl began to scream. This confused the dad so he took her fingers out and asked what was wrong. She said............ WHERE'S MY BOOGER?!!!!

5 comments:

Paris said...

HA HA! Good one. Blogging is SO much fun and if u need any help with anything call me. I put your blog on my blog list so people should come read yours. :)
P.S. School's almost out. SUMMER!

Madi said...

Hi Ray Ray!That is hilarious and I LOVE a good laugh!

Your friend-Madi

Camden said...

Wow! That's a great joke! Yup, the link worked!

~Elliot

Zoe said...

That is pretty good! lol!

Majel said...

Gross me out and make me icky!That was SO funny!I love that story.Write more!I can always count on you for a nice long laugh!-Majel