CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is it real?

I will be writing about my incounters with a thing in my room. Sunday night I woke up from a dream and was laying down trying to go asleep. I heard something coming down the hallway. Thinking that it was my dad I rolled toward the wall back toward the door. I heard someone coming into my room going up to my sister side of the room. I rolled over to see if it was my dad and saw someone leaning over my sister just staring at her. So I whispered,"Dad?" The person turned to me and looked at me. It then turned back to my sister and kept staring at her. A that moment all the air in the room was gone. I leaned over to turn on the light and whaen I did it was gone. I will try to post the status about this frequently. Please pray for my sister and I.

God bless.

3 comments:

Paris said...

i remember when u used to tell me a lot of stories like that. is it happening more often?

Zaelyn said...

Yeah! you told me bout that! see? i is smartical! hi paris! rachel told me lots bout you!

Majel said...

Yikes.That's scary.I'll defanitly pray.-Majel