CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Extremly bored!!!!

I'm just going to type random things.... -whistle-.... If you don't want to read this you don't have to.... you must be bored too.... plz you're being to nice by reading this.... I'm sitting here listing to christmas music when it's Thanksgiving how pathetic.... and you are sitting there at your computer reading my blog wow...lets play a game I'll try to guess what you're thinking.... right now your thinking.............. this is stupid.........Was I right? Well you cant tell me because you there and I'm here... ha ha....there was no point to this game at all I was just bored like I told you. To those of you who know me plz don't make fun of me later. Ok I'm just going to stop typing now befroe I make a complete fool of myself.... I'll already have haven't I? No I'm not stopping ....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ok now I'm stopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sound like an interesting person (or wierd)!Okay, sorry, I just had to comment. Bye.

Paris said...

I'll call you tonight to make fun of you ;P