CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Never had a boyfriend

I know what you're thinking, this girl has never had a boyfriend? Well I'm glad I haven't had one. All my friends have had boyfriends and frankly they were all jerks! So I learn from they're mistakes and I think that when I do start dating that I'll pick the right guy to date, not just some guy to say that I have a bf, but a guy that I would want to marry. Some of you reading this are thinking o my gosh this is stupid, I'm not one who thinks dating is wrong I am a romantic kind of person. I'm a sucker for romantic movies or stories. I just hate it when girls or guys date just to say I have a boyfriend/girlfriend. I know this is random but it was on my mind. So take this to heart plz.

0 comments: