CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"I Forgot"

Wow!!! My parents think i might be A.D.D......for you people who dont know what that is it's attention deficit disorder. Yeah no joke. lol.....well I have some good stories for yall wanna hear em??? heheheheeehehehehehee yeah im crazie i know!!!
well I've been getting worse and worse over the year like ill be talking to my friend and then suddenly ill say"omg there is lotion on the bleachers!!!" and then just start talking right where i left off like it never happened(true story).....and another time i was talking to my dad telling him about this guy who was A.D.D and right in the middle o the sentence i go "O My Gosh there are shiny things on that tent!!!!" And then say "ummmmmmm........what was i talking about?" My dad just about hit the floor laughing. With my friends ill remember i have to tell them something wait all through class and then Say" omg omg omg omg this is soooooo funny you are gonna love this............ummmmm.....crap....i forgot" Then last night i saw this car comerstial and this was the ugliest car on earth and i was just spazzing over it and while spazzing i hear my mom say something and of cource i get up still spazzing i get in the kitchen where my dad is and this is the dialog that took place...." Omg!!! that was the stupidist ugliest car i have ever seen!!! i mean who would buy that thing??!! O is the food done? Im hungry that was an ugly car....why did i come in here???" My dad stared at me for a minute then started laughing hysterically......yeah it's getting bad......

0 comments: