CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Let Go ~BarlowGirl~

I've been through alot lately and this song has really helped me to realize God is in control and will always be there. (this was written by barlowgirl and preformed by barlowgirl....i take no credit for the song whats so ever) So i hope You like it!!

"Yeah I trust in you
I remember times you led me
This time it's bigger now
And I'm Afraid
You'll let me down

But how can I be certain?
Will You prove yourself again?

Cause i'm about to let go
And live what I believe
I can't do this thing now
But trust that
You'll catch me
When I let go
When I let go

What is this doubt in me
Convincing me to pear the unknown
When all along you've shown
Your plans are better than my own

And I know I won't make it
If I do this alone"

1 comments:

Amy Yarick said...

BarlowGirl is so awesome! Love this song!