CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

GUYS!!!!

GUYS!!!!! that sums up the entire blog right there!!! Ever had a guy txt ya and say "good morning beautiful!" ???? yes it sounds sweet now...but when that leads to lines like "you make my heart pound against my chest!!!!" you have some issues headed your way girly!!! Where do guys get these lines i just dont understand!!??? and ya know what we fall for them!! we are crazy romantic females!!
Who's read Twilight?!?!?!? ooh! ooh! i have!!! i have!! And i loved it! i fell for edward with in the first 10 chapters! All the romantic swooning and the sweet hand across the cheek move! o! It just makes me faint at the thought of it! but then he left....and there was jacob! the sweet fun loving bff who loved bella from the very begining! and didnt have to fight to not kill her! He didnt have all the sweet lines! he was straight forward and was proud of it! but who really was for bella???? if you havent read all of them and want to finish....SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!
Edward or Jacob????? so hard!!! this just doesnt apply to Bella! (who in my oppinion is whiny and annoying!) it applies to us! Bella chose Edward and had a kid with him!! OMG!! i would have chosen the clumsy bff!! What would u have chosen?!?!?!? this came up with me and my friends and i just had to know what everyone thought! Heres one of my friends thoughts!!!

Paris - I like guys who can make me laugh! Guys who txt lovey dovey bore me to DEATH. It's like the same song playing over and over - and the person doesn't have a good voice in the first place hahaha. Jacob all the way because I want to be bff's with a guy and get to know him before I even THINK about dating him.

0 comments: